Monday, December 23, 2013

The Return...

This is TheMasterCow. Whilst we announced our leave, I'm not dead! SkaterSam, Sardagan, and the rest of the team has departed but I'm going to try to post updates on our game. Sam will however provide me with scripts and such to finish up the game. The bad news is that I lost CUBE: Defender of the Polyverse and the beta game we were working on a while back. I am going to bring back CUBE and work on that another time still in Unity, or maybe in another engine. The server for the popular game, Minecraft is also not going to launch and I will try to do as much as I can to provide entertaining games for you. If you want, you can still submit things but unfortunately the team will not go back together now that all our members are inactive. I am pretty new to Unity, so we'll see how it works out! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment